Is the high worth the pain meaning?
Table of Contents
- Is the high worth the pain meaning?
- What is the meaning of worth it?
- Was worth the effort?
- What is the correct meaning of pain?
- Is it worth the price meaning?
- What does I am worth mean?
- What is the meaning of I am worth it?
- What does worth the effort mean?
- Will be worth it meaning?
- Is pain an emotion?
- Can you love someone who is worth the pain?
- Is it true that there is pain in life?
- Do you pay attention to pain when you love someone?
- Is there pain in the throes of Love?
Is the high worth the pain meaning?
The high of the relationship being worth the pain of it ending. the "high" there probably means the feeling of "satisfaction, love" all those good feelings you feel before a painful break-up.
What is the meaning of worth it?
enjoyable or useful despite the fact that you have to make an effort: It was a long climb to the top of the hill, but the view from the top was worth it.
Was worth the effort?
If you say that something is worth the effort, you mean that it will justify the energy that you have spent or will spend on it.
What is the correct meaning of pain?
noun. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain. mental or emotional suffering or torment: I am sorry my news causes you such pain.
Is it worth the price meaning?
(something) is a good value But the "price" of something means how much it actually costs, while the "value" means something closer to the "real" worth. When something is "a good value", it means that its value is high compared to how much it costs.
What does I am worth mean?
What it Means to Be Worthy. Being or feeling worthy doesn't mean that you feel you are above others. It simply means that you are aware that you deserve respect and have self-respect for yourself. You value your space, time, and life. You hold an inner peace that carries you throughout the days.
What is the meaning of I am worth it?
To be worth the cost or work involved to attain something; to have benefits that outweigh the costs.
What does worth the effort mean?
If you say that something is worth the effort, you mean that it will justify the energy that you have spent or will spend on it. Fortunately, the chore of leaf sweeping is well worth the effort.
Will be worth it meaning?
To be worth the cost or work involved to attain something; to have benefits that outweigh the costs. Getting up early to jog is tough, but it'll be worth it when you can come home from work and not have to worry about exercising.
Is pain an emotion?
Although pain is defined as a sensory and emotional experience, it is traditionally researched and clinically treated separately from emotion.
Can you love someone who is worth the pain?
- Love makes life easier and meaningful but pain slows it down and holds you back. You can easily love someone when you’re happy but when shit hits the fan, someone who is worth the pain will make you forget why it hurts and remember why you love them.
Is it true that there is pain in life?
- This is further evidence of the pain inherent in life. Though much of Buddhism doesn’t claim an afterlife, the typical translation of the First Noble Truth denotes that even in pleasure there is suffering, because we know pleasure ends (Warner, pg. 22).
Do you pay attention to pain when you love someone?
- Don’t pay attention to the pain because what you focus on grows. It has a way of showing you how much you love someone but it may also be telling you that someone is not right for you and you have to let them go. It will hurt either way but you have to know the difference. More importantly, know your worth.
Is there pain in the throes of Love?
- Jason Silva, in his video, “Existential Bummer,” purports that even in the throes of love, there is pain in the knowledge the moment will pass. Freud famously said, “The best we could hope for would be insights that left us feeling common, ordinary, everyday unhappiness.” (Green & Piel).